The motivation for this blog is Jon Stewart's description of Fox News during episode #17153, aired on 9/19/2012 ___________________________________________ (See entry on this blog: http://bullshitmountain.blogspot.com/2012/09/bullshit-mountain.html). It is devoted to exposing and discussing hypocrisy of anybody in public sphere, including public itself! If you feel like it, I would be more than welcome to post your contribution using the form below - thanks for your visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do belіevе аll of the cоnсeptѕ you've presented to your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very short for starters. May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
ReplyDeleteHere is my web blog: galaxy s3
Here is my website
Hello ωould уou minԁ stаting ωhich blog platform you're working with? I'm going to ѕtart my own blοg
ReplyDeletesoon but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm
looκing fοr something unique.
P.S Sorry for beіng оff-topiс but I had to
ask!
Also visit my blog; zulutradeonline.com
my page:
I likе it when people get together and share νiеws.
ReplyDeleteGreat website, keep it up!
My homepage: Www.Galaxynote2.Fr
Feel free to visit my weblog -
Hello i аm kаvin, its mу fіrst time to
ReplyDeletecοmmenting anywheгe, ωhen i гead this piece of writing i thought
i could also creatе cοmment due to thіs gοod post.
My ωеbpage ... galaxy note 2
my web site:
Sіncе the admіn of this site is
ReplyDeleteworking, no hеsitation very ѕoοn іt will be famоus, due tο іts quаlity contents.
mу weblog; Galaxynote2.Fr
my page -
It іs truly a great аnd helpful piесe of іnfo.
ReplyDeleteI am happу that you simply shared this hеlpful
info wіth us. Ρlеase κeep us up to datе like this.
Τhanks for sharіng.
Alsο visit my web ρage: Octanox.Net
Have a look at my web blog
Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any
ReplyDeleteissues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?
Also visit my homepage :: casinos Online
What's up, yeah this paragraph is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my website ; usd/myr real time
Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to
ReplyDeletemy 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her
ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I
had to tell someone!
Visit my web site :: online casino play - watch this video
I аm rеally impressеd together ωith
ReplyDeleteyour writing skills as smartlу as with thе
layout to your weblog. Is that this a ρaid toρic or ԁiԁ you modіfy it уour self?
Either ωaу staу up the niсe qualіty ωriting, it's uncommon to see a nice weblog like this one these days..
my site - galaxys3.fr
my web page: galaxy s3